Buy Rivotril (Clonazepam) 2 mg online
What is Rivotril?
Clonazepam belongs to the Benzodiazepines. It affects the transmission of information through the nerves of the brain. It also has a calming, muscle relaxant effect and reduces anxiety. Doctors prescribe it for epilepsy. It is sometimes prescribed for panic disorders, social phobia, and muscle spasms. Look at all the different types of Rivotril here.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
It is important to take this medicine consistently. If you miss a dose:
– If you are taking this medicine 3 times a day. Will it be more than 2 hours before I take the next dose as usual? Then take the missed dose. Will it be less than 2 hours? Skip the missed dose.
– If you are taking this medicine twice a day. Will it be more than 4 hours before I take the next dose as usual? Then take the missed dose. Will it be less than 4 hours? Then skip the missed dose.
– If you are taking this medicine once a day. Will it be more than 8 hours before I take the next dose as usual? Then take the missed dose. Will it be less than 8 hours? Then skip the missed dose.
What interactions does Clonazepam have with other medications?
When combining, the dosage of the various antiepileptic drugs should be carefully considered to avoid potentiating side effects or inducing a seizure.
– Carbamazepine, lamotrigine, phenytoin phenobarbital and possibly valproic acid can reduce plasma levels.
– Clonazepam, when used concomitantly, may not affect, decrease, or increase phenytoin levels, depending on dose and patient-related factors.
– Concomitant use of primidone can reduce the level of clonazepam but also cause more side effects.
– Do not consume alcohol, this can reduce the effectiveness of the treatment and cause severe sedation and respiratory and cardiovascular depression.
Can I just stop taking Clonazepam?
If you have been taking this medicine for only a few days in a row, you can stop it immediately. Generally, there will be no withdrawal symptoms. After several months of use, you should gradually stop taking it. If you stop suddenly, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as heart palpitations, insomnia, anxiety, irritability, feeling agitated, muscle cramps, tremors, and hypersensitivity to light, sound, and touch within a few days. If you reduce the dose slowly, you will have fewer or no withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on a good reduction program.
Withdrawal symptoms are difficult to distinguish from anxiety and tension symptoms. This is especially difficult since the symptoms you were originally given clonazepam for may become stronger within a few weeks after you stop taking it. If so, do not start taking the medicine again, try to get rid of your symptoms in another way. Otherwise, you risk ending up in a vicious cycle.
Therefore abruptly stopping Rivotril may lead to the same symptoms as the ones you were taking in the first place. Look at all the different types of Rivotril here.